Our hair is extremely sensitive and maintaining the perfect healthy mane might not seem so easy. Despite looking out for endless products, we do not get a desired result. Maybe it's the product that is not right. In our haircare routine, shampoos play an important part as they can easily maintain or damage our hair quality. Switching to Ayurvedic shampoos is one natural way of bringing your hair back to life. Known for its medicinal and healing properties, Ayurveda is a traditional way of dealing with skin and hair problems. Giving your hair a dose of Ayurvedic goodness is essential as the remedies not only contain natural ingredients but also do not have any harmful chemicals. While opting for any Ayurvedic shampoo online, go for products that are induced with the goodness of Amla, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Reetha, etc as they have properties which help in hair growth. To make your work easy, we have curated a list of Ayurvedic shampoos that will help you in retaining the natural shine of the hair.
Swirlster Picks Ayurvedic Shampoos For You
Add these shampoos to your regular haircare routine for better results
1. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
This shampoo helps in repairing damaged hair and gives you a natural shine. It is crafted with natural oxidants and is paraben free. It is a unisex product.
1. Unisex product
2. Paraben free
1. Avoid if you do not prefer strong fragrances
2. Indulekha Bringha Shampoo
Induced with the goodness of six herbs and essential oils, this shampoo contains medicinal properties and helps in reducing hair fall.
1. Contains herbs and essential oils
2. Treats hair fall
1. If hair fall isn't your main concern then this might not be the best pick for you
3. Dabur Vatika Ayurvedic Shampoo
This shampoo comes with the goodness of 10 natural ingredients including amla, almond, aloe vera, rosemary and more. It repairs damaged hair and helps in strengthening your hair.
1. Repairs damaged hair
2. Contains natural ingredients
1. Might not serve the problem of frizzy hair
4. Satvayush Khadi Ayurvedic Shampoo
Induced with anti-microbial properties, which helps in removal of dirt and impurities, this shampoo helps in controlling dandruff and prevents itchiness and scalp infections.
1. Prevents scalp infections
2. Controls dandruff
1. Avoid if dandruff isn't your main concern
5. TAC - The Ayurveda Co. Hair Shampoo
It contains the goodness of natural ingredients, which promotes hair growth and controls hair fall. It is paraben and sulphate free.
1. Paraben free
2. Controls hair fall
1. Avoid if you do not prefer fruity or flowery fragrance in your beauty products
6. Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo
This shampoo will serve the purpose of promoting hair growth and it comes with natural proteins. It is a unisex product and is for all hair types.
1. Contains natural proteins
2. Promotes hair growth
1. Overuse might make the hair dry
7. Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
This unisex product helps in strengthening hair roots and helps in retaining the natural moisture of the hair.
1. Moisturises the hair
2. Strengthens hair roots
1. Avoid if hair fall is not your main concern
8. Mother Sparsh Natural Hair Cleanser (Shampoo)
Infused with the goodness of natural ingredients, this product is paraben and sulphate free. Ingredients like japapushpa, jatamansi, reetha, neem, etc helps in bringing back your hair to life. It helps in improving your hair texture.
1. Paraben free
2. Improves hair texture
1. Avoid if you have super weak hair
9. Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair fall Expert Onion Shampoo
Induced with goodness of onion and ayurvedic herbs, this shampoo promotes hair growth and it does not have any colours. It is paraben and sulphate free.
1. Promotes hair growth
2. Contains ayurvedic herbs
1. Avoid if you prefer mild fragrances
10. Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Hair Cleanser(Shampoo)
Get lustrous hair with this ayurvedic shampoo, as it comes with the goodness of amla and bringraj. It prevents premature pigment loss from hair and greying of hair.
1. Prevents greying of hair
2. Nourishes the hair from within
1. Might not solve the problem of frizzy hair
To browse more beauty products, head to NDTV Shopping.
Disclaimer: The Swirlster Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Swirlster has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.