It is officially the season to slay in strappy sandals and slip-ons. While we welcome the spring and summer season, it's essential to ensure our skin is prepped for the same. And most of the time, while following our daily skincare regimen, we often forget about giving the right care to our feet. Though soap and water works but extra care steps will give you smooth and dreamy feet. Foot creams are the best way to pamper your feet and say goodbye to those cracked heels. A hydrating foot cream is a must-have in your skincare routine, as it not only treats cracked heels but also gives a soothing and relaxing effect to tired feet.
Give Your Feet The Pampering They Need With These Foot Creams
Foot creams that will take your skincare game one level up
1. Aroma Magic Foot Cream
Treat your feet well with this foot cream from Aroma Magic. It softens and deeply moisturises them with daily use, prevents odour and protects and heals cracks.
1. Value for money
2. Deeply moisturises the skin
1. Might not be the best pick for people who don't like fruity or flowery fragrance
2. Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream
Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels. Honey, with its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, is extremely important in Ayurveda. Used in a variety of medicines, honey is also an effective moisturising agent. This cream softens the skin and moisturises it.
1. Softens the skin
2. Contains natural ingredients
1. Too much application may make the skin dry
3. Bella Vita Organic Feet Love Foot Cream
This buttery foot cream moisturises and nourishes harder areas of your feet. It heals cracked feet and seeps deep within the skin to intensify the dry areas. It contains essential oils and butters that help in keeping bad odor at bay. The light-weight textured cream is non-sticky and non-slippery.
1. It has a non-sticky texture
2. Has a lightweight texture
1. This might not be the best pick for those who like creamier texture.
4. Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E Foot Magic
With goodness of mango butter and peppermint, this cream works like magic on cracked heels and deeply moisturises your feet. It has cocoa butter formulation, which helps in improving radiance and texture.
1. Soothes tired feet
2. Contains cocoa butter for smooth feet
1. Avoid if you don't like strong fragrances
5. The Moms Co. Foot Cream
This all natural cooling foot cream is ideal if you are looking for relief from cracked heels, swollen feet, tired toes and ankles. It has a combination of shea butter and peppermint essential oil, which gives a cooling effect.
1. It gives a cooling effect to your skin
2. Treats swollen ankles as well
1. Might need reapplication for the cooling effect
6.Good Vibes Lavender Foot Therapy Cream
Lavender protects and nourishes your feet. It takes the best care of your feet and keeps them healthy. It helps in reducing swelling and numbness in the feet and heels cracked heels by imparting utmost moisturisation
1. Reduces numbness
2. Treats cracked heels
1. Avoid if you do not prefer flowery fragrance
7. Plum Bodylovin' Coffee Wake-A-Ccino Foot Cream
It has a non-greasy and lightweight texture which leaves your feet smooth and nourished. It comes with goodness of rich shea butter, cocoa butter, brazil nut oil, coffee arabica seed oil and sunflower oil for intense moisturisation.
1. It is paraben free
2. Nourished the skin from within
1. Avoid if you do not prefer non-greasy texture
8. Life & Pursuits Foot Cream for Dry Cracked Feet
The essential herbs present in this cream have therapeutic properties which deeply penetrate into the skin and help in soothing rough feet, leaving it soft and smooth. This cream can also be an ideal remedy for cracked heels.
1. Contains natural ingredients
2. It has therapeutic properties
1. This might not be the best pick for people with sensitive skin
9. Moha Foot Care Cream
It improves the elasticity of your skin, softens feet and naturally exfoliates in the gentlest way. Aloe provides necessary moisture to your feet whereas papaya exfoliates the dead skin and rejuvenates naturally. Vitamin E in papaya prevents the skin damage and is also a good healer. Thus it also heals cracks and makes your heels look soft
1. Treats dry, rough and cracked feet
2. Rejuvenates damaged skin
1. People who do not prefer fruity or flowery fragrance might want to opt for other foot creams
10. Khadi Natural Jasmine and Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream
Infused with the goodness of jasmine and green tea, this cream if used daily, treats cracked heels and dryness.
1. Relieves aching heels
2. Nourishes the skin from within
1. Over application of the product might leave dry skin
To browse more beauty products, head to NDTV Shopping.
Disclaimer:The Swirlster Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Swirlster has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.