If you thought Bollywood only comprised of flowing tresses and lengthy beach waves, Sayani Gupta will prove you wrong. In a sea of long locks, the gorgeous Sayani stands out with her short crop, and, in the bargain, goes ahead and give us all short hair goals. So if you're in the market for a new 'do, we're pretty sure these 10 stunning short hairstyles from Sayani Gupta will have you checking in for a cut soon.
1. Keeping in sync with her flouncy tulle skirt, Sayani paired the look with a side parted curly bob that's sideswept right at the fringe, matching her ensemble perfectly.
2. Who says you can't have fun where short hair is concerned? Not Sayani at least. Along with a window pane checked suit, she adds a playful touch to the formal outfit with a casual half bun aka hun.
3. Now this one has a retro vibe to it. Sayani pairs her LBD with slicked S-waves that are pinned in place with bobby pins. When finished with dark lips and bold brows, it takes us back to the swinging 60s in a jiffy.
4. Ever imagined short-haired girls could wear a slick top knot? Neither did we, until Sayani shows us just how its done. She paired her gloriously glossy tightly knotted updo with a print mixed saree combination. Now this is the kind of sartorial inspiration our festive season needs.
5. What could be more stunningly low-key that daintily styled large curls on short hair? Absolutely nothing, we think. Sayani wears cobalt-toned makeup look with a smooth centre-parted fringe, a tiny half ponytail and styled curls.
6. Along with experimenting with her short hair, Sayani Gupta also knows the value of timeless hairdo namely, a sleek bob. In this look, she wears her shoulder grazing hair straight with a centre part and styles it with a canary yellow gown and burgundy lips.
7. Of course you can wear a curled updo with short hair, as evidenced below on Sayani Gupta. She wears her embroidered fusion saree with a sleek updo and shiny, tight curls on either side. Ethnic perfection, this one.
8. Messy buns are about to become your go-to, short-haired ladies - once you take a look at Sayani. Along with a black and pink saree, she opts for a messy bun at the top of the crown with the ends casually sticking out. Perfect for a laidback weekend, if you ask us.
9. Even on the red carpet, Sayani keeps it stylish as ever. Here she wears her short hair gently blown back with delicate large waves on the either side and a centre part.
10. Now here's a girl who always knows how to up the playful quotient. In an all-black look of a lace trimmed dress and heels, Sayani pairs the look with a fun side ponytail that immediately adds a quirky element to the outfit.
So which of these short hairstyles are you going to try? Tell us about it in the comments.