After making a splash in Bollywood with her terrific talent, Bhumi Pednekar is slowly making her way up the style charts. One of her trusted companions on that journey is her smokey eye look. Whether sparkly or jet black, here are 7 times Bhumi showcased a fabulous smokey eye look with elegance.
1. With a freshly made up face, Bhumi shows off her sparkly blue smokey eyes with voluminous lashes and a cherry pout. Looks like Saturday night ready to us!
2. To complement her Indian fusion look, Bhumi wears her hair in a high ponytail and an understated brown smokey look on her peepers along with dangling earrings. What's not to love about the azure tones with brown eye makeup?
3. Pairing a classic smokey eye with a traditional look seems to be second nature to this lady. This time, she paired a richly embroidered Nikhil Thampi creation with dark smoked out eyes, nude lips and a pulled back bun for a resplendent look.
4. In a sunny yellow dress, Bhumi Pednekar wears her hair down straight. With it, she opts for her trademark eye makeup with rosy cheeks and a mauve lip. Can't get enough of those delightful vibrant tones!
5. When being felicitated recently, Bhumi made sure to steal the spotlight in black. Along with her shimmery ebony gown, she wore a jet black smokey eye with a low ponytail and dangling earrings for a show-stopping look.
6. Along with her ladylike outfit choices of a pleated skirt and ruffled blouse, the stunner wore brown toned smokey eye makeup and paired it with sleek hair and peach lips to give the simple look a sophisticated upgrade.
7. Of course Bhumi wouldn't miss out on a chance to pair her favourite eye makeup look with an all black ensemble! With an embroidered blouse and high ponytail, her classic smokey eye look is all kinds of makeup goals.
It's official, Bhumi Pednekar is the queen of the smokey eye in our books.