Beauty is not as complex as we think. While beauty products have their own significance, natural nourishment is important for skin too. The internet has overwhelmed us with endless DIYs and home remedies but it's time to detoxify the skin and give that natural glow. Kadha has become a popular dietary choice in times of COVID-19. However, we're not here to talk about its beneficial powers to boost immunity but for beauty. Kadha is also good for the skin, as it has many beauty benefits. Well, this summer give a natural nourishment to your skin with this beauty kadha.
Swirlster Picks Immunity Boosting Products For You
Why Should You Drink Beauty Kadha?
1. Kadha is not just an immunity booster, but it has beauty benefits as well which can work internally for the hair and skin.
2. The antioxidant properties of the ingredients in the kadha act as a natural way to prevent signs of early ageing.
3. The goodness of natural ingredients in the kadha mix helps in clearing the skin and making it toxin-free. It is also a natural detoxifier of the skin as it purifies the blood.
4. It also helps improve the skin by balancing skin pigmentation.
How To Make Beauty Kadha?
1. Tulsi - Take 5-6 leaves of tulsi, as tulsi has antioxidant and antibacterial properties hence it helps in keeping your skin clear and radiant
2. Giloy - Take some giloy as it has anti-ageing properties and hence will help in slowing the ageing process.
3.Turmeric - Turmeric has been used since ages for boosting immunity as well as for treating beauty woes. Turmeric helps in giving a natural glow to your skin.
4. Cinnamon - Cinnamon helps in toning the skin and gives an even skin tone
Process: All you need to do is take a pan, pour one to one and a half cup of water and combine the ingredients in the pan. Allow them to boil for about 15 minutes together and then strain the kadha. Then it's ready to drink. You can drink it 1-2 times a week.
To browse more beauty products, click here
Disclaimer: The Swirlster Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Swirlster has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.