Sanya Malhotra is a strong advocate of minimal makeup and it really shows. She posted a recent selfie where she kept her makeup to the bare minimum, her curly hair swept back and let the golden hour do its magic on her. Sanya Malhotra is seen in a rather shocking swept back hair unlike how she usually dons her natural hair, and minimal gold hoops that make for a classic case of a minimal look that we would love to do for a lunch or dinner date. Thank the makeup Gods for a dewy makeup look trend that is going to see no end for a long time.
Here's All The Products You Need For A Flawless Dewy Look.
1. Prolixr Detoxifying Sea Algae Face Mask
2. Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser
3. SUGAR Cosmetics Face Fwd Blush Stick - 01 Coral Climax
4. MyGlamm Spotlight Illuminating Liquid Highlighter (Stardust)
Sanya Malhotra is often seen in simple silhouettes and neutral colours but nothing stands out quite as much as her spring-like perfect curls. She is unabashedly truthful about her natural hair and is vocal about how she is proud of her natural curls. She sure takes care of her curly hair because not once have we seen her hair that didn't shine or looked frizzed up.
Check Out These Curling Creams For Your Curly Hair.
1. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
2. Curl Up Curl Defining Cream
3. Livon Cream For Curly Hair
There's no doubt that Sanya Malhotra is the queen of keeping things au naturale and we'd be lying if we didn't agree. She has beautifully groomed natural eyebrows and only when her heart desires she indulges in a winged eyeliner. And let us be the ones to say this, nobody aces the winged eyeliner like she does. There, we said it!
Swirlster Picks Some Easy To Use Eyeliners For You.
1. Maybelline New York Line Tattoo High Impact Liner
2. Colorbar Ultimate Eye Liner
3. Lakme Eyeconic Fine Tip Liner Pen
To browse more makeup products for a natural look on Amazon, click here.
Disclaimer: The Swirlster Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Swirlster has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.Comments