With summers setting it, binge-eating on scrumptious and delectable food is something that we can't help and our hunger pangs just make it worse. This season why not treat your hunger pangs with delicious and quick snack recipes? Just 15-20 minutes is what you need to get these mouth-watering recipes ready. From healthy options to street like ones and more, we have got you the perfect recipes to binge-on during those lazy yet breezy summer evenings!
Quick And Easy summer Snack Recipes To Try Now
1. Corn Chaat
A recipe that is quick and easy is what we need on our summer food list. Corn chaat is the easiest to make to treat your hunger pangs. This is not just filling but also a healthy way to treat your taste buds!
Corns- 1 cup
Onion- 1 (chopped)
Tomato- 1 small tomato (chopped)
Lemon juice (for taste)
Salt as per taste
Cucumber- Few finely chopped pieces
1. Boil the corn in hot water for about 4-6 minutes and then strain it and keep aside.
2. In a bowl, put the corn, onion, tomato and cucumber and mix it well. Then add a little bit of lemon juice, salt and pepper as per your taste. And voila, your corn chaat is ready to be binged on.
2. Chilli Toast
Another quick and hassle free recipe that definitely needs to be on your radar. What better than a scrumptious and crunchy chilli toast on a breezy summer evening?
Bread- 2 slices
Green Chilli (chopped)
Salt to taste
1. Take the bread slice and apply the cheese spread evenly over it. And then put some sauce over it, if you like it.
2. Add some onions and chillies onto the bread and then finish it off with grated cheese and seasonings.
3. Put some butter on the pan and put your bread slice in the pan. Then cover it with a lid as it will allow the cheese to melt.
3. Sweet Potato Fries
A hassle-free and handy snack that is literally all things nice and tasteful always!
Sweet potato (sliced)
1. All you need to do is put the sliced sweet potatoes in a hot pan of oil and let them turn golden brown. Once they turn golden brown, strain them and put them in a bowl and top them up with seasonings.