Breakups are always difficult. Getting divorced is that much tougher, especially when you have been married 14 years and have two kids together. Yes, we mean Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan who had dated for several years before marrying. Hrithik and Sussanne called it quits in 2014 - and have been proving to us ever since, that ending a marriage doesn't have to mean also giving up in the friendship and affection once shared. Today, on Hrithik's 44th birthday, they're again showing us (and the whole world) that the bond they share is still as strong as ever.
Earlier today, Sussanne posted the sweetest selfie to wish her ex-husband on his birthday.
Her caption said, 'Forever and always you stay the sunshine in my life.. Happy happiest birthday smile that smile brightest and u always will spread that light...limitless'.
Here is the photo she posted along with that message:
Over the last few years, we've repeatedly seen Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan together on social media, as a family, and we can't help but feel amazed and how they've continued to remain close friends after separating. But then again, when you get married, you also gain a friend for life (or should).
Here are all the other times they've given us major couple goals - without even actually being a couple:
1. That time Hrithik popped in to wish her on her birthday and they celebrated with all of their close friends.
2. That time they were all this one big happy family who complete and support each other with their ventures.
3. That time Sussanne stood by him, in the face of the Kangana controversy, and they faced it like a team.
4. ALL of those times when they didn't let the fact that they're not together stop them from having a great time with their friends.
5. When Sussanne was just as excited as Hrithik for his movie last movie, Kaabil
6. And, of course, last year, when Sussanne wished Hrithik on his birthday, without fail.
All of that in the last year alone… Doesn’t it make you feel like they’re the best non-couple who ever existed? Let us know your thoughts below.