Cricket's golden boy Virat Kohli rings in his 29th birthday on November 5, and sports fan or not, this one you'll want to celebrate. The Team India captain has won hearts with his cricket skills and of course we love him for leading our team to victory in so many matches. However, cricket isn't the only reason why we love Virat Kohli.
We've compiled a list of 10 things that make us love Virat Kohli, cricket put aside.
1. For telling us how important health and fitness really is. Remember - "Rest day is a cheat day, never stop working hard"
2. #BoyfriendGoals, anyone? Look no further!
Shame on those people who have been having a go at anushka for the longest time and connecting every negative thing to her. Shame on those people calling themselves educated. Shame on blaming and making fun of her when she has no control over what i do with my sport. If anything she has only motivated and given me more positivity. This was long time coming. Shame on these people that hide and take a dig. And i dont need any respect for this post. Have some compassion and respect her. Think of how your sister or girlfriend or wife would feel if someone trolled them and very conveniently rubbished them in public. #nocompassion#nocommonsense
3. This adorable post on Women's Day that collectively won everyone's hearts
4. Noticed how good Virat is with kids? We love his videos and photos with Ziva, former India captain MS Dhoni's daughter, Hinaya, cricketer Harbhajan Singh's daughter, his nephew and other children.
5. Need a crash course on how to selfie? Look no further than Virat Kohli's Instagram
Do you give lessons, Sir?
6. That Mr Kohli is a sensational dancer is already established. But how about watching his awesome moves once again? Remember this?
And this? 7. The man of many talents also has some super singing skills
8. He's also a natural at making Dubsmash videos. Yeh Virat Kohli ka issstyle hai!
9. For supporting social causes
To all the women and the young girls out there,sorry for the jerks, the whistlers, the cat callers, the blank callers, the wont stop starers, the "frandship" stalkers, the "accidental " brushers, the glass ceiling makers. Please dont let them ruin it for the rest of us. Happy Womens Day. #respect#compassion
10. Because he loves his dog, Bruno
And other animals as well
I share this picture because i love the compassion and the pure love that animals possess and how they are unbothered by the world. Too many people nowadays days are busy trolling and making fun of people and i think most have forgotten the meaning of humanity and respect. If only we could learn from these beautiful creatures who we share the planet with and learn to be secure and do something about or lives rather than sitting at home and waiting to bring others down. I feel bad for those who do these things and i give more power and strength to those with a vision in life. Good day to everyone #makeyourlifecount