Banita Sandhu's style is chic and vivacious and resonates with most of us. She paired a tube top with a blue midi skirt and enjoyed a pleasant summer day with her hair sleekly tied back. Her envious washboard abs are plain unmissable in the outfit and that'll probably give some of us the motivation to hit back at the gym asap. Looking at this picture, it is hard to decide what we love more, the clear blue skies in the UK, Banita's outfit, or the fact that the entire mood of the picture perfectly complements Banita's look.
Get Banita's Tube Top-Skirt Inspired Combo Here
1. Highly Stretchable Women's/Girl's Strapless Bandeau Tube Top
2. Amazon Brand - Eden & Ivy Synthetic a-line Skirt
Banita Sandhu loves dainty floral prints as seen on many of her posts but one of her latest ones is a delicate dream in this buttoned down dress that accentuates her figure and the little white accents just make it all the more gorgeous.
Floral Dresses We Picked For You
1. Tommy Hilfiger Synthetic A-Line Dress
2. Chumbak Tangled Florals Viscose Brown Skater Dress
Banita Sandhu makes a classy case of all red everything by wearing this beautiful off-shoulder red dress. While Banita looks absolutely ethereal in this ensemble, all we can think of is when we'll ever be taken on a date so we can wear an off-shoulder red dress too.
Choose Between These Off-Shoulder Red Dresses For Your Next Date
1. TEXCO Women's Off Shoulder Polyester Party Dress
2. Illi London Women's Knee Length Dress
3. Miss Chase Women's Synthetic Skater Dress
Banita is often seen not just in oversized t-shirt dresses and blazers but does show us her super stylish looks like these where she makes a casual look all the more stylish for a night out.
Get Banita's Look Here
1. Van Heusen Woman Women's Blazer
2. Fillory Women's/Girl's Strapless Stretchable Long Bandeau Tube Top Camisole
3. Miss Chase Women's Light Blue Wide-Leg High Rise Denim Jeans
4. Dune London Women's Cally X Pumps
To browse more clothes inspired by Banita Sandhu's look on Amazon, click here.
Disclaimer: The Swirlster Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Swirlster has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.Comments