Hello, hello! In a rush and your favourite shirt has a button missing? You can use a lot of things which are lying around at your home to fix the problem in under 2 minutes!
1. There will definitely be a vintage brooch in your mom's closet. Use it! Especially if your middle button is missing. It's a great accessory to work with and you can wear it everywhere.
2. Use a paper clip. Yes, the one on your work desk. Open the paper clip into a straight line. Form a U shape, push it through the two holes of the button and the fabric. Then, twist. Tape it up so that it doesn't poke you.
3. Ear studs with the back missing? Put them to use on your shirt. The way you wear your earring - push the stud through the fabric and bend it over, so it doesn't hurt you. Plus, scotch tape it from falling off.
4. This is a more permanent solution for those who have lost their button for good. All you have to do is make a tiny hole in the fabric with a pair of scissors and screw a nut and bolt into it. Never thought you can use a nut and bolt in fashion?
5. Sometimes, the button can come a bit loose just when we don't want them to. For such instances, put some clear nail polish on the button to keep the thread from splitting into two.. And then, on a lazy day - sew it back. We know you won't. But still.
Do you have more interesting hacks that have worked for you? Enlighten us! Send us a picture - we might publish it or feature you on our Instagram.