With the 'no makeup' makeup look trending in the beauty world (thanks to Alia Bhatt's naturally glowing bridal look), tinted moisturisers have come in focus as these beauty products can give you a natural glow without heavy makeup. Tinted moisturisers can enhance your natural skin without feeling heavy on the skin, work as a moisturiser and conceal minor imperfections while protecting the skin from harmful UV radiations. So, while giving you glowing skin, tinted moisturisers also provided sun protection. These moisturisers flawlessly blend into the skin to give an even-toned complexion. We are sure that BB and CC creams have already made it to vanity, and now is the time to choose tinted moisturisers for your makeup needs.
Swilster Picks For You
What Exactly Are Tinted Moisturisers?
As the name suggests, tinted moisturisers is a moisturiser with a slight tint which gives a slight polished look as compared to foundations. Tinted moisturisers generally contain iron oxides, anti-oxidants and titanium dioxide. The major difference between foundation and tinted mositurisers is that while foundations cover the skin with a layer for a perfect-looking skin, tinted mosisturisers hydrate the skin with a slight tint. These are beauty products with makeup benefits, while foundations are makeup.
How To Apply Tinted Moisturisers?
Applying tinted moisturisers is as easy as applying any moisturisers, lotion or cream. Youcan gently apply the moisturiser evenly throughout the face by just taking a small quantity. In case you love the dewy look, tinted moisturisers alone can give you the effect. So no more worrying about applying the foundation evenly throughout the face.
Common Advantages Of Using Tinted Moisturisers
1. The consistency of tinted moisturisers is thinner as compared to foundations and BB creams available in the market.
2. As the consistency is thinner, the tinted moisturisers feel light on the skin, and lets the skin breathe.
3. They are available in many shades so you can easily choose something that is very close to your skin tone.
4. These moisturisers hydrate the skin, while giving a natural glow to it.
5. Tinted moisturisers have SPF and protects the skin from sun damage
Common Disadvantages Of Using Tinted Moisturisers
1. Though the colour pigments in the tinted moisturisers are less as compared to foundations, they are still present and one needs to remove the tinted moisturisers from the skin while going to bed.
2. As compared to BB creams or foundations, tinted moisturisers give lesser colour to the skin and also stay for a lesser duration.
3. They may not suit all skin types and one needs to be careful while choosing tinted moisturisers.
We hope you find our recommendations and information useful for making the right choice while choosing tinted moisturisers. Do let us know in the comments section below if you have used minted moisturisers and found it useful
Also Read: 5 Easy Home Remedies To Reduce Hair Fall