Katrina Kaif's fitness and workouts have always been appreciated by her fans and followers. The actress believes in keeping fit and working out regularly. But recently she shared on her Instagram, her fitness training and journey for her upcoming movie Tiger 3. The Instagram post read, "For me, when tiger time comes, it's about pushing my limits, testing my endurance, and finding that strength within. Someone once told me, "Pain is just another sensation " ....Don't be afraid of it, don't run from the pain. Many days,I was so tired; it felt different this time...tougher. My body was sore, but I would tell myself to take it as a challenge and see how much I could face today. During training, we created an alter ego. So even if I was tired, SHE wasn't tired; she was going to war!....your mind will stop you much before your body does. Once you decide, commit and do it... no matter what! And the work is ALWAYS worth it. I think we were able to deliver even more dynamic action than before, and that's always our intention......To be better....... Now waiting to share #Tiger3 with the world ..... nervous, excited ...Just a few more days to go." The post received many appreciative comments and support from her fans and followers. While someone commented, "Tigress", someone else wrote, " The action queen," someone else said, "Here is out Katty Inspiring us in MILLION ways"
Katrina Kaif's fitness routine for the training included many sets and reps of strength training exercises such as kettlebell squats, HIIT exercises, front kicks, and many more. The benefits of these fitness routines for the body are as follows.
- Kettlebell squats work on the muscles of the upper body as well as the lower body. It strengthens the core, hamstrings, glutes, quads, calves, and lower back muscles.
- HIIT workouts are mainly for improving stamina and endurance. It also burns the body fat and keeps the body fit and healthy.
- Front Kicks exercise is a good way of strengthening the core, hamstrings, gluteus muscles, and hip flexors. Front Kicks also help in developing balance and coordination.
While you rigorously strength-train it is also important to cure the muscle pain that is observed after a rigorous training session. For this, one can opt for the following.
- Warm up the body and muscles with easy exercises before starting any rigorous workout.
- Stretch the muscles for about 5 to 19 minutes after a workout. Stretching helps in preventing sore muscles.
- Space out two exercises in such a manner that the muscles get time to relax.
- Keep the body hydrated to avoid muscular cramps while working out.
Katrina Kaif's routine is inspiration enough for any fitness enthusiast.Comments