Masaba Gupta never ceases to uplift her followers with her valuable insights on personal and professional growth. The celebrity took a moment to shed light on a book that played a pivotal role in her success. She described the book, titled Rituals by Vasudha Rai, as "so helpful and so bang on" in providing guidance during her transformative journey. Quoting a paragraph from the captivating chapter titled Daytime Elixirs, Gupta revealed fascinating Ayurvedic wisdom and read aloud, “If you follow the Ayurveda food rules, you know that the main meal is around 12 PM. This is because the digestive fire burns bright around this time. My ayurvedic doctor likes to compare the stomach to a havan kund. If the fire isn't burning bright, whatever offering you will put in will not burn properly. Similarly, if you consume food at a time when the digestive fire is not at its peak, it will not digest properly.”
The advice resonated with Masaba Gupta, to which she shared her three main points on weight loss:
- Simplicity: Masaba believes weight loss should be simple and not complicated. Most importantly, it should not consist of fad diets and bizarre routines.
- Individualistic: Weight loss, fitness and general health are not one size fits all. It is very individualistic. It depends so much on the lifestyle you lead, the work you do and the surroundings that you have. It also depends upon how much help and support a person has.
- Ayurveda: Masaba pointed towards the contribution of Ayurveda in the process of weight loss.
In the caption of this post, Masaba Gupta wrote, “ I don't seek advice from too many people about wellness..she's (Vasudha Rai) at the top of my list.”
Masaba has been on a transformative journey for her physical and mental health. In a recent video, she shared the lifestyle changes she has made for results that actually show. These are what they are:
- Balance: Gupta balances the junk food she enjoys with nutritious food in her diet.
- Exercise: The entrepreneur works out 6 times in a week
- Mini detox: She spends the first hour of her day reading or in nature and far away from her phone.
She had promised her Instagram followers that she will share a transformation series on her weight loss journey. We can't wait to see what she has in store for us.Comments